- As a part of the tradition some Hindu temples do not allow non-hindus to enter.
- Entrance to some temples is forbidden, so look out for such notices.
- Leather articles are prohibited inside some temple areas.
- Walking around temples or stupas is traditionally done clockwise.
- Take off your shoes before entering a temple or a nepalese home.
- Seek permission to take photographs inside temples or of religious ceremonies.
[Source : Ministry of Culture, Tourism and Civil Aviation ]
© 2017, Government of Nepal, NITC, All Rights Reserved